Springz offers a wide range of indoor trampolines for fit, fun activities!
- Tuesday: 10:30AM – 11:30AM
- Wednesday: 10:30AM – 11:30AM
- Thursday: 10:30AM – 11:30AM
- Sunday: 9AM – 10AM
Please note that Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Toddler Times are not available during Christmas break, March break, and summer hours. *All dates and times are subject to change. Prices are also subject to HST and change, though will be reflected real-time on our online store.
Springz Trampo-lean Fitness Classes
Taught by a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor with over 20 years experience, in the fitness industry. Many fads come and go, but the one factor that cements a lifestyle change is enjoyment. Classes can vary according to each participants level of fitness and provide a safe and effective workout. Bounce on over for an exciting full-body, muscular conditioning and cardiovascular workout. It’s the most fun fitness class you will experience!
Classes are offered Mondays from 7PM to 8PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30AM to 10:30AM and Saturdays from 9AM to 10AM. Dates classes are offered are:
Monday 7PM – 8PM:
March 5, 19, 26
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30AM – 10:30AM
January 25, 30
February 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22
Saturdays 9 – 10am
February 3, 10, 17
March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
12 Class fitness Card: $100 + HST (BEST VALUE)
Drop in Class Rate: $10 + HST
Springz socks are required: $3.50 + HST
Feel free to call us at (519) 969-5500 or reach out to us on our contact page.
Springz offers a sensory-sensitive yet fun environment for those who still want the Springz experience. We have sensory sessions on the first Monday of every month. Please call us at (519) 969-5500 for more information!
Price: $8 + HST
PA Day Camp
Sign your child up for a fun-fille day at our next Springz PA Day Camp! Please call us at (519) 969-5500 for more information!
Price: Varies, check our online store for available times with pricing
Springz Dodgeball Leagues
Ready to take your dodgeball game to the next level? Sign up for our dodgeball league for some fun filled exciting competition!
- Two teams start on opposite back walls.
- First team to completely eliminate the opposing team wins.
- To eliminate a player one must hit him/her with a ball or catch a ball he/she has thrown.
- Once a player is hit, they must sit on their designated side closest to the doorway for the remainder of the game.
- If a teammate catches an opposing player’s throw, one teammate who was out the longest returns to play
- Play begins when the Springz referee signals.
- Never throw a ball from past the orange dividing line.
- Players may retrieve a ball from/off the orange dividing line.
Call our Dodgeball Coordinator at (519) 969-5500 to book your team!
League Price: 6 weeks of play every Wednesday.
Starts Jan 17, ends Feb 21, 2018 with awards ceremony
- Individual Players: $70 + HST
- Whole Team (6 players): $375 + HST ($62.50 per player)